Amorgos Property Real Estate Our Services
- We offer traditional stone houses ready to move in or for renovation, newly built traditional houses, villas, plots and land.
- We also manage property rentals.
- We are permanently located on Amorgos and can take you around to see the properties you are interested in.
- We can also assist you in “make your own” projects thanks to our privileged partnerships with well-known architects.
Assists with the buying process
We carefully select the properties we offer. And we assist you throughout the entire process of purchasing because we consider that it is essential for us to offer you a secured transaction, particularly in the following fields:
- Legal, validation of title deeds, sale transaction and registration of the transfer. Our English speaking lawyer can translate into English the main legal documents in order to allow you to keep control of the transaction.
- Tax, our services related to the acquisition process include the tax procedures liaising with the local Tax Authorities.
- Financial, setting up accounts etc and the local Greek bank. We can assist you in estimates or other financial surveys you may eventually need for your project.
Construction & Renovation management
We can manage your entire construction or renovation project, from initial architectural drawings, demolition and earthworks to complete construction and interior fit out.
We cooperate with competent architects, civil engineers and builders etc to bring together the ideal team for every project.
We offer to monitor your property for you to enjoy it to its full extent.
- Control and payment of expenses such as insurances, water, electricity bills, etc.
- We propose to assist you in filling annual tax returns.
- We can also provide services such as routine maintenance, gardening, cleaning before/after arrival, interior design etc.
Contact us and we put together a package that suits you to a fixed price.
Commission is to be paid by both the seller and buyer.
Buyer and seller each pay:
- 2500€ for property sold up to 125000€
- 2% for property sold for more than 125000€